Mechanical Assembly | Mon-Thurs
Snohomish County, WA
Posted June 7, 2023
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday - Thursday, 5:00am - 3:00pm
If you have at least one year of experience in mechanical assembly, manufacturing, foundry, metal fabrication, metal parts assembly or sub-assembly, this Mechanical Assembler position could be perfect for you!
A local aerospace company that manufactures structural plane parts is growing their assembly team to help build various engine, wing and interior parts.
So if you've ever wanted to get your foot in the door with the aerospace industry or learn more about plane parts and how they work, this is a cool opportunity.
It's a full-time, temporary-to-hire job that offers benefits upon permanent hire, a 4-day work week, and a really supportive, accommodating management team that will help you grow your skills.
Mechanical Assembler Job Duties:
- Build parts to meet industry and client standards
- Use hand tools and pneumatic tools
- Use blueprints and drawings to build parts
- Perform quality checks
4-Day Work Week Schedule: Monday - Thursday, 5:00am - 3:00pm
Mechanical Assembler Job Requirements:
- One year of any mechanical assembly experience in the manufacturing, foundry or aerospace industries
- Ability to lift 40 lbs.
- Experience working with pneumatic tools and hand tools
- Ability to read blueprints
Benefits offered by TERRA to employees on temp or temp-to-hire assignments:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Virtual Care
- Life, Critical illness, Accident, Long and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- 401(K) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Membership Discount
- 6 Paid Holidays*
Benefits offered by employer upon permanent hire:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Health Savings Account
- Supplemental Benefits
- Basic Life Insurance
- Voluntary Employee, Spouse or Child Life Insurance
- Long-term Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
Location: Snohomish County, WA
If you would like more information about this Mechanical Assembler position, apply now or call 206-453-2852 to schedule your interview today!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Whether you're looking for an opportunity to learn more or earn more, a career opportunity or a great temporary assignment, TERRA's team of professional recruiters are able to put you in a position to win. We know the local job market and we can be your personal guide to new opportunities.
TERRA staff was very polite and respectful. The job I was sent to was wonderful. I really enjoyed going through TERRA staffing.