Bread Production Workers
Posted May 30, 2023
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Day, Swing & Grave Shifts
If you have at least 6 months of recent, consistent experience working
in food production or working on an assembly line, this could be a great
position for you.
A leading food manufacturer that produces items like bread, hotdog buns, muffins and pizza dough has multiple openings on their production team. These are full-time, temporary-to-hire jobs with openings on day, swing and grave shifts.
It’s a fast-paced environment, but you will be cross trained to learn multiple lines, and given the opportunity to learn new skills and grow into other positions.
They have a diverse work environment and provide lots of training and support—and great benefits upon permanent hire!
Bread Production Job Duties:
- Work on assembly line
- Prep dough & load into machines
- Load & Unload racks
- Label product
Schedule: Different lines have different schedules, see below.
- Bread Day Shift: Tuesday to Thursday – 4:15am to 4:30pm
- Bread Grave Shift: Monday to Wednesday – 4:15pm to 4:30am
- Buns Swing Shift: Monday to Thursday – 2:15pm to 12:30am
- Muffins Day Shift: Monday to Thursday – 4:45am to 3:00pm
Must be flexible to OT, but always have weekends off!
Bread Production Requirements:
- At least 6 months experience in food production or working on an assembly line
- Ability to stand on feet for 10 to 12 hours at a time
- Ability to lift up to 30lbs repeatedly
- Willing and able to comply with GMPs
Pay: $18.50 per hour
- $1 shift differential for swing shift
- $2 shift differential for grave shift
Benefits offered by TERRA to employees on temp or temp-to-hire assignments:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Virtual Care
- Life, Critical illness, Accident, Long and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- 401(K) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Membership Discount
- 6 Paid Holidays*
Benefits offered by employer when hired on as a permanent employee:
- PTO & Sick time
- Company-paid life, accident and disability insurance
- 401(k) and stock purchase plan
- Online courses, virtual and on-site development experiences
Location: North Denver (Montbello) – bus accessible depending on shift
If you're interested in learning more about this opportunity, apply online or call us at 720-405-5222 to speak to someone right away.Job Is Filled
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Whether you're looking for an opportunity to learn more or earn more, a career opportunity or a great temporary assignment, TERRA's team of professional recruiters are able to put you in a position to win. We know the local job market and we can be your personal guide to new opportunities.
The service is amazing; the associates make you feel like they actually take the time to help. They have yet to fail me and hope they never do.