Machine Operator | CNC | Day And Swing Shift
Posted June 1, 2023
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Day Shift and swing shift
An Aerospace manufacturing company in Monroe is looking for an experienced CNC Machinist to join their team. Perfect for someone at least six months of CNC operation experience. ?
This company manufactures structural airplane parts such as the engine pylon, struts, wing box, wings, wheel wells, and the interior.
It's a full-time, temporary-to-hire job that offers great benefits upon permanent hire.
CNC Machinist Job Duties:
- Set up and operate 3-axis CNC machines
- Reading blueprints and understanding GD&T standards
- operating manual machines
- Using hand and power tools to finish products
- 6 Months of CNC operation experience
- ability to lift 40 lbs. on a regular basis
- ability to be on your feet for 8+ hours a day
- previous experience reading blueprints
- Day Shift 6:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Swing Shift 4:30 pm - 3:00 am
Benefits upon permanent hire by employer:
- 401k with a match!
- Paid Time Off
Benefits offered by TERRA to employees on temp or temp-to-hire assignments:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Virtual Care
- Life, Critical illness, Accident, Long and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- 401(K) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Membership Discount
- 6 Paid Holidays*
Location: Monroe, WA - this location is not public transportation accessible.
If you are interested in hearing more about this CNC Machinist opportunity apply now or call 206.453.2852 to speak to someone right away!Job Is Filled
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Whether you're looking for an opportunity to learn more or earn more, a career opportunity or a great temporary assignment, TERRA's team of professional recruiters are able to put you in a position to win. We know the local job market and we can be your personal guide to new opportunities.
They take the time to match not only skill sets, but personalities also. Great follow-up.