Food Production Associate | Swing And Night Shift
Posted September 19, 2023
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Swing and Night Shift schedules
If you have at least six months of recent warehouse, food or production experience—and enjoy the smell of freshly roasted coffee—this is a great opportunity.
A coffee company is adding a Food Production Associate to their team! Their facility roasts, grinds and packages coffee in-house.
Your role will specialize in adding flavor to their coffee.
It's a temporary-to-hire position that offers benefits upon permanent hire and a great opportunity to join an established company. They've been in business for 40 years!
They also have an awesome company culture where they show appreciation for their employees with fun parties and events.
If you thrive in an active warehouse or production environment and are eager to grow your skills, you'll do well in this role.
Food Production Associate Job Duties:
- Flavors the roasted coffee by following recipes
- Maintain accurate records and inventory on a computerized system
- Clean equipment in the Flavor department
Food Production Associate Requirements:
- 6 months-1 year experience in warehouse, food, or production.
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to be on your feet for 8-10 hours
- Ability to regularly lift/pull 50 lbs. throughout the shift
Schedule: Swing and Night Shift
- Swing Shift: Monday-Friday, 2:30 pm-11:00pm
- Night Shift: Sunday-Thursday, 10:30pm - 7:00am
Pay: $18.25 - $19.50/hr
Benefits Upon Permanent Hire by employer:
- Vacation package
- Fun company parties and events
Benefits offered by TERRA to employees on temp or temp-to-hire assignments:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Virtual Care
- Life, Critical illness, Accident, Long and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- 401(K) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Membership Discount
- 6 Paid Holidays*
Location: Everett, WA (Not bus accessible)
If you are interested in this Food Production Associate job, apply now or call 206-453-2852 to hear more!Apply
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Staffing Specialist for the TERRA Everett team. I really enjoy the satisfaction of listening to each candidate and helping them find the right position. The best part of my job is giving so many talented people the chance to shine.