Electronics Repair Technician | Direct Hire | Aerospace
Posted May 31, 2023
Full-time, Permanent, 12:00am - 12:00am
Are you looking for an opportunity for a long-term career where you can continue to grow your skill set? This full-time, direct-hire Electronics Repair Technician opportunity could be for you!
This position is with a growing Aerospace and Electronics company globally known for being a true industry leader. They are working on some really exciting projects including parts and components for the James Web Telescope, the Mars Rover, the DART mission, and components for electric aircrafts and aviation.
If you have previous electronics repair experience and drive to learn and grow with a company long-term, this position could be the perfect fit.
This role involves to test, evaluate, estimate, and perform the repair, modification or overhaul of customer returned units to manufacturing specifications using maintenance manuals, test procedures, manufacturing outlines, blueprints, or schematics, per customer requirements and in compliance with all regulations.
Electronics Repair Technician Responsibilities:
- Diagnostic testing, evaluating, troubleshooting, and estimating the time and parts that are required to complete the repair, modification, or overhaul
- Selecting and requisitioning replacement parts as required
- Resembling units and replacing parts, including soldering, potting, and testing as required to complete the repair, modification, or overhaul
- Accountable for the time, parts, and quality of work performed on the unit and the accurate recording of these on all applicable paperwork
- Pursue process improvement and cooperatively participate in all team activities
Electronics Repair Technician Requirements:
- 1-5 years’ experience in the overhaul, modification, and repair of electronic components
- Ability to read, understand, and follow manuals blueprints, and all written work instructions and procedures
- Experience with hand tools and soldering
- FAA repairman's certificate preferred but not required
- Highschool Diploma or GED
Compensation: $27 - $39/hr. DOE and level
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 12 paid holidays with a week off between Christmas and New Years
- Uncapped potential for growth and development
- Work life balance
Schedule: Monday – Friday, Day shift
Location: Burbank, CA
If you are interested in this Electronics Repair Technician opportunity, apply now!Apply
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Recruiter for the TERRA Technical team. As a recruiter, I get to do what I love every day. Helping clients find the right people and helping job seekers leverage their skills and experience to find the perfect fit is truly a privilege.