CNC Machinist | Swing And Weekend Shifts
Snohomish County, WA
Posted June 7, 2023
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Swing & Weekend Compressed Schedules Available
If you have at least six months of recent, consistent CNC machine operation experience, this position could be a great next step in your career.
An aerospace manufacturing company is adding multiple CNC Machinists to their team. They're a leading manufacturer of structural airplane and jet parts (wheel weels, engine pylons, wings).
These are full-time, temporary-to-hire positions that offer benefits upon permanent hire and work-life balance. It's a great opportunity to build your career in aerospace and join a company that values their employees. In fact, most of their staff have worked here for over ten years.
They will help you level up your skills and grow professionally!
CNC Machinist Job Duties:
- Set up and operate vertical 4 axis and 3 axis CNC machines
- Reading blueprints and understanding GD&T standards
- Operating manual machines
- Using hand and power tools to finish products
- Swing Shift: Monday - Thursday, 4:30 PM - 3:00 AM
- Weekend Night Shift: Friday - Sunday, 5:00 PM - 4:00 AM
- Weekend Day Shift: Friday - Sunday, 4:00 AM - 5: 00 PM
Pay: $18- $21/hr
CNC Machinist Requirements:
- 6 months - 1 year of CNC machine operation experience
- Ability to lift 40 lbs on a regular basis
- Ability to be on your feet for 8+ hours a day
- Previous experience or ability to read blueprints
Benefits offered by TERRA to temp-to-hire employee:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Virtual Care
- Life, Critical illness, Accident, Long and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- 401(K) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Membership Discount
- 6 Paid Holidays*
Benefits offered by employer upon permanent hire:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Health Savings Account
- Supplemental Benefits
- Basic Life Insurance
- Voluntary Employee, Spouse or Child Life Insurance,
- Long-term Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
Location: Snohomish County, WA (Not bus accessible)
If you are interested in this CNC Machinist opportunity, apply now or call us to learn more: 206.453.2852.
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Whether you're looking for an opportunity to learn more or earn more, a career opportunity or a great temporary assignment, TERRA's team of professional recruiters are able to put you in a position to win. We know the local job market and we can be your personal guide to new opportunities.
The office staff is very helpful. Very pleasant to talk with and they answer all the questions that I may have. I have been getting good steady work as well.