Manufacturing Associate | Electrical Testing
Posted May 17, 2023
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, 7:45am - 4;30pm
If you have previous experience in electrical testing and are looking for a great next step in your manufacturing career, this job may be perfect for you!
A manufacturer of circuit boards is adding a Manufacturing Associate to their team. It's a temporary-to-hire job, and a great opportunity to grow your skills in electronic manufacturing.
The role offers benefits upon permanent hire, a supportive team and there are a lot of career growth opportunities.
Manufacturing Associate Responsibilities:
- Verify parts, kits, and components
- Machine operation
- Work with hand tools (calipers and micrometers) to perform testing
Pay: $17 - $19 per hour, depending on experience
Monday – Friday, 7:45am – 4:30pm
Manufacturing Associate Requirements:
- Experience with electronics and standards testing
- Understand and properly use materials provided to perform testing
- Ensure all equipment is running properly and safely
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Virtual Care
- Life, Critical illness, Accident, Long and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- 401(K) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Membership Discount
- 6 paid holidays
Interested in this Manufacturing Associate role, apply online today or call 469-947-6789 to speak to someone.Apply
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Recruiter for the TERRA Richardson team. I am passionate about connecting people with new and exciting career opportunities. My favorite part of the job is finding candidates and clients the perfect match!