Human Resources Manager | Hybrid
Posted May 30, 2023
Full-time, Permanent, Monday - Friday, 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
If you are a Human Resources Manager with 5+ years of progressive experience in all aspects of HR, and are looking for a hybrid job, this is a great opportunity!
A prominent non-profit organization that provides insurance benefits and other services to the home care workforce is currently looking for a Human Resources Manager to join their team!
This role offers the opportunity to manage complex and diverse HR initiatives, a wonderful and collaborative team, and incredibly generous benefits, including stipends for fitness, cell phone, internet and home office furniture costs!
The Human Resources Manager leads a team of subject matter experts in administering all functions of HR, including recruitment, payroll, benefits administration, employee and labor relations, leave programs, investigations, policy and procedure development..
Human Resources Manager job duties:
- Design and implement HR initiatives and policies to support strategic and operational procedures.
- Advise management on union agreements, worker grievances, and disciplinary procedures.
- Collaborate with the
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion team on initiatives and projects.
- Ensure the organization complies with federal, state, and local laws regarding all human resources practices.
If you are passionate about leading a team in all aspects of HR and want to work with leaders who are collaborative, smart and kind - this could be a perfect fit for you!
Schedule: 8:30am - 5:00pm, Monday - Friday
Qualifications for the Human Resources Manager role:
- 5-10 years of progressive and complex HR experience.
- Experience leading team of 4+ HR employees.
- Experience with union contract negotiations, employment and labor law, and HR support in a union environment.
- Previous oversight of payroll and benefits administration
skill working with HRIS, Google Suite, MS office Suite, online meeting
Pay Range: $90K - $100K plus truly exceptional benefits
- Fully Paid Medical, Dental and Vision
- Generous PTO
- Paid sick leave and personal days
- 11 paid holidays plus 1 floating holiday
- 401k and pension options
- Stipends for expenses related to fitness, cell phone, internet and home office furniture
- Paid ORCA card
If you are interested in a new Human Resources Manager role, apply today or call 206-453-2852 to learn more!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am Senior Account Manager of TERRA's Seattle team. I have a passion for hospitality and customer service, and being in the staffing industry allows me to use those skills daily. It's truly a privilege to help our clients find just the right person for a job, as well as to help candidates leverage their skills and experience to find their perfect job. The proud mother of four fun and funny kids, my greatest pleasures in life come from spending time with friends and family. I love to laugh – and have the smile lines to show for it!