Entry-Level Food Production Associate | Paid Training | All Shifts
Posted May 8, 2023
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Multiple shifts available
A local state-of-the-art food production company is gearing up for their peak season and has various Food Production Associate positions opening soon! These are full-time, temp-to-hire positions with the potential for permanent jobs that offer weekly pay, and great skill-building opportunities!
This company produces soups and sauces for restaurants and retailers across the country. They are looking for reliable people looking for full-time work with overtime. This is an excellent opportunity to gain training in machine operation, quality assurance, and material handling.
Each available position is entry-level - you will be trained on everything you need to know!
Food Production Associate Job Duties:
- Operating various cooking and filling machines
- Quality assurance and testing
- Sanitizing equipment and machines
- Verify correct ingredients, along with measuring/weighing the product to match recipes
You will be successful in this role if you love being active on the job, are reliable, and are eager to learn.
- Day Shift: 5:00am - 1:30pm or 6:00am - 2:30pm or 10:00am - 6:30pm
- Swing Shift: 1:00pm - 9:30pm or 2:00pm - 10:30pm or 6:00pm - 2:30am
- Night Shift: 9:00pm - 5:30am or 10:00pm - 6:30am or 2:00am - 10:00am
- Ability to be on your feet for 8-10 hours
- Ability to lift 50+ lbs consistently
- 1st Shift: $19 per hour
- 2nd Shift: $20 per hour
- 3rd Shift: $20 per hour
- Weekly pay!
- Potential for permanent hire
- Frequent opportunities for overtime
- Gain experience and enhance your skills
Benefits offered by TERRA to employees on temp or temp-to-hire assignments:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Virtual Care
- Life, Critical illness, Accident, Long and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- 401(K) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Membership Discount
- 6 Paid Holidays*
Location: Everett – free parking and most shifts are public transportation accessible!
Apply today for this Food Production Associate position, or call (206) 453-2852 to learn more!Apply
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
As a Senior Staffing Specialist for the Everett team, the absolute best part of my job is meeting and working with fantastic candidates. I take pride in connecting with talented people and giving them the chance to shine! My ultimate goal is to find you not just any job - but the right job!