Warehouse Associate | Direct Hire
Posted April 24, 2023
Full-time, Permanent, 6:00AM - 2:30PM
Are you interested in getting your foot in the door within the warehouse industry? If so, this is the perfect opportunity. TERRA Staffing is partnering with a national sheet metal manufacturer to directly hire Warehouse Associates that are looking to be trained and invested in as long term employees.
This Warehouse Associate position will provide you with both
forklift and overhead crane training, and the best part is you don’t need any experience
Another perk is 100% employer paid health insurance and healthy monthly bonus program. If you are ready to get started in your new career then this is the position for you!
Warehouse Associate Duties:
- Band and wrap product received from machine operators
- Accurately read and stack product on appropriately sized pallets
- Help machine operators when loading and unloading machines
- Work independently to complete packaging responsibilities in a timely manner\
Warehouse Associate Requirements:
- 3+ months of previous warehouse experience preferred
- Ability to read and write in English
- Proven attendance and reliability in previous roles
- Ability to lift 75lbs with or without accommodation
Schedule: Monday – Friday 6:00am – 2:30pm
- Bonus eligible for $3-$5/hr on top of regular pay
- 100% employer paid health insurance
- Monthly Bonuses
- On the job free certification for both Forklift and Crane Operation
- Work with a long tenured team that is invested in the work they do
Location: Brighton, COIf you’re interested in this Warehouse Associate opportunity please apply now or call 720-405-5222 to speak with someone right away!?
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Recruiter for the TERRA Broomfield team. I love being able to help people find the right job for them as well as finding that right person for our clients. But my favorite thing about my job is having the ability to truly make a difference in people’s everyday lives!