Posted May 22, 2023
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, 5:00AM - 1:30PM; Days vary based on production needs
If you enjoy physical work and are looking for a great job that will help you stay in shape, you might be interested in this Material Handler position!
A transportation and logistics provider is growing their warehouse team. This is a full-time, temporary-to-hire role that offers benefits upon permanent hire and opportunities for growth.
As a Material Handler, repetitive heavy lifting is a big part of this job. It's a great opportunity to join a well-known company and develop your skills.
Perfect for someone with at least two years of forklift experience!
Material Handler Job Duties:
- Accurately follow and demonstrate safety procedures
- Perform some order picking and palletizing
- Perform daily warehouse duties as needed
Material Handler Requirements:
- Lift up to 50 lbs.
- Stand, sit or walk for long periods of time
- Lift objects of various shapes, sizes and weights
- Bend, stoop, squat, twist, push and pull
- Tolerate hot or cold warehouse environments
You’ll be successful in this role if you love a moderately paced, active work environment.
- Day shift: 5 AM - 1:30 PM
Reasons to Want to Apply:
- Consistent hours each week
- Frequent OT available
- Flexibility in the schedule
- Competitive pay + benefits
- Earn a steady, weekly income
Benefits offered by TERRA to employees on temp or temp-to-hire assignments:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Virtual Care
- Life, Critical illness, Accident, Long and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- 401(K) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Membership Discount
- 6 Paid Holidays*
Location: Tacoma, WA – this location is not bus accessible, reliable transportation is required.
If you are interested in this Material Handler position, apply now or call 253-353-7700 to speak with someone right away!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Whether you're looking for an opportunity to learn more or earn more, a career opportunity or a great temporary assignment, TERRA's team of professional recruiters are able to put you in a position to win. We know the local job market and we can be your personal guide to new opportunities.
I tried to find placement at 4 other agencies and TERRA was the only one to call back and have some helpful suggestions.