Production Associate | 3-day Weekends
Posted May 19, 2023
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday - Thursday, 2:30pm - 1:00am
A company that manufactures carbon filtration products is adding a Production Associate to their team. Perfect for someone with 1 year of recent manufacturing, warehouse or production experience.
They are looking for a hardworking, reliable, self-motivated production associate to contribute to their team.
It's a temporary-to-hire job where your hard work and dedication will be valued. They provide great work-life balance and offer competitive benefits upon permanent hire.
Production Associate Job Duties:
- Fill / package the finished product into canisters
- Perform quality control checks on finished products
- Support in operating production machinery
- Box product, stack boxes onto pallets, and wrap pallet
- Occasionally use a pallet jack or forklift to move pallets
You will be successful in this job if you are reliable, self-motivated, and have the willingness to learn new things.
Production Associate Requirements:
- 1 year of manufacturing, warehouse, or production experience
- Experience doing documentation is preferred
- Proven ability to work as a team as well as independently
- Ability to lift 50lbs with or without accommodation?
Schedule: Monday - Thursday 2:30pm - 1:00am
Benefits offered by TERRA to employees on temp or temp-to-hire assignments:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Virtual Care
- Life, Critical illness, Accident, Long and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- 401(K) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Membership Discount
- 6 Paid Holidays*
Benefits offered by employer when hired as a permanent employee:
- Health/dental/vision insurance
- Company clothing
Location: Louisville, Colorado – Not bus accessible
If you would like to hear more about this Production Associate opportunity, apply online now or call 720-405-5222!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Recruiter for the TERRA Broomfield team. I love being able to help people find the right job for them as well as finding that right person for our clients. But my favorite thing about my job is having the ability to truly make a difference in people’s everyday lives!