Swing Shift Maintenance Technician | Steel Manufacturing
Posted June 5, 2023
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday to Friday, 2:00pm-10:45pm
A steel manufacturing company is hiring multiple Maintenance Technicians for their Swing shift team! If you enjoy working with your hands and doing physical work, this job might be perfect for you.
This company has a very welcoming, team-oriented environment. They often host potlucks, order lunch/dinner for the team and have all sorts of company challenges with awesome prizes.
And they are big on attendance, professionalism, safety, and being on time. So if you can commit to those things consistently, you'll do well in this role.
The position is full-time and temp-to-hire and offers excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision a 401k program and 9 paid holidays including your birthday!
Maintenance Technician Duties:
- Maintain & Repair Roll Forms, Conveyers & Press Brakes
- Basic knowledge of sit down Fork Lift, Pallet Jack, and Jig Cranes troubleshooting
- Facility Maintenance - Garage Doors, HVAC, Plumbing and Lighting
You will be successful in this role if you have great attendance, are professional and work safely.
- Swing: Monday to Friday, 2:00pm to 10:45pm
Maintenance Technician Requirements:
- Previous Maintenance & Facility experience preferred
- Ability to lift, push and pull up to 50 pounds
- Preferred Electrical, Gear Box, Hydraulic & Pneumatic troubleshooting experience
Benefits offered by TERRA to employees on temp or temp-to-hire assignments:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Virtual Care
- Life, Critical illness, Accident, Long and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- 401(K) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Membership Discount
- 6 Paid Holidays*
- PTO and paid holidays, including your birthday
Location: Downtown Denver location – free parking, but not bus accessible
If you are interested in this Maintenance Technician job, apply now or call 720-405-5222 to speak to someone right away!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am the Account Manager for the TERRA Aurora team. I’m always looking to make valuable connections and love the reward of bringing the right client and candidate together!