Lead Medical Biller/Coder
Posted April 26, 2023
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
A surgical center that has been named as a "Best Places to Work in a Healthcare Organization" is adding a Lead Medical Biller | Coder to their team!
This is a full-time, temporary-to-hire role, with a Monday - Friday work week that is on site.
They are looking for someone with at least 4 years of experience with hospital coding, billing, insurance verification, denials, and appeals. That said, a Coder or Certified Revenue Cycle Representative Certification may be used in lieu of years of experience.
The Lead Coder works closely with leadership to oversee the coding, charging, and documentation of discrepancies. You'll also assist with data collection and analysis of errors within patient accounts and possess the ability to follow up with providers and clinical staff to get corrections taken care and ensure efficient billing practices.
Lead Coder Responsibilities:
- Manage all coding processes
- Analyze errors within patient accounts and records
- Follow up with providers and clinical staff to execute corrections
Schedule: Monday – Friday, 9:00AM - 5:00 PM
Lead Coder Requirements:
- 4+ years experience with hospital coding and billing
- 2+ years experience in a metric driven coding or Revenue Cycle Environment
- Knowledge of health insurance, medical terminology, and regulatory guidelines
Pay: $26-$28 per hour, depending on experience
Benefits offered by TERRA to employees temp-to-hire assignments:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Virtual Care
- Life, Critical illness, Accident, Long and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- 401(K) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Membership Discount
- 6 Paid Holidays
Location: Vibrant North Dallas with free parking
Interested in this Lead Coder role, apply online today or call 469-947-6789 to set up an interview today!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Recruiter for the TERRA Richardson team. I am passionate about connecting people with new and exciting career opportunities. My favorite part of the job is finding candidates and clients the perfect match!