CNC Manufacturing Engineer
Posted May 1, 2023
Full-time, Permanent, 6:00am - 3:30pm
Fantastic opportunity to continue your career with this full time, direct hire CNC Manufacturing Engineer opportunity!
This position is with a growing aircraft repair and overhaul services company that works not only with regional aircraft, but also many of the world’s military operators. Known for being a true industry leader, this company is known globally for its reliability, employee centric values and cutting-edge innovation.
This is an ideal opportunity for a CNC Manufacturing Engineer with a machining background looking to make that next step. Whether you are a well seasoned engineer or someone in the first few years of their career seeking an opportunity to continue growing in your career, this is the opportunity to join a solid team with endless career growth opportunities.
CNC Manufacturing Engineer Responsibilities
· Collaborate in a cross functional environment to design a production system & product that maximize value of the product.
· Executes key projects, processes and performance reports, data, and analysis.
· Selects correct design concepts and technology used for new products or improvement for existing ones.
· Develops and submits proposals. Presents proposals to all levels within the organization.
· Prepares records of expenditures and research findings, progress reports and staff conferences to inform management of status for each project.
CNC Manufacturing Engineer Requirements:
· 2+ years of CNC machining experience in a manufacturing environment
· 1+ years of engineering experience
· MS Office Suite proficiency
· CAM Software experience (Mastercam a plus)
· Experience with tooling design, equipment troubleshooting and general repair practices.
· BS Degree preferred but not required with equivalent experience!
· $63k - $90k DOE
· Medical, Dental, Vision
· 401k with company match (50% of first 8% put in)
· 10 Paid Holidays
· 80 hours PTO & 50 hours Sick Leave
· Monday – Friday 6:00am – 3:30pm
Location: Kent, WA
If you are interested in this CNC Manufacturing Engineer opportunity, apply now or email your resume to [email protected]Job Is Filled
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Technical Recruiter for the TERRA Technical Division. I love having the opportunity to change people’s lives by matching clients with the perfect candidates. The greatest part of my job is being able to make a real impact and create success stories.