Packaging Associate - All Shifts
Posted September 19, 2023
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Day Shift: Swing Shift: 3:15 pm to 1:45 am
Looking for full-time hours and a steady paycheck? If you are comfortable working on your feet for the duration of a shift and enjoy a fast-paced work environment, this coffee production role could be a great fit for you.
A local coffee manufacturing company is looking to grow its Coffee Production and Packaging team. This company is well-respected and supplies coffee to many national and local coffee chains.
These are long-term, temporary roles with the potential to become full-time careers. This employer appreciates and values a strong work ethic and is always looking to grow their team with reliable, hardworking individuals.
There are currently openings on their swing shift!
As a Coffee Production and Packaging Associate, you will work in a clean production environment.
Your primary job duties will include:
- Packaging the finished product
- Preparing the product for shipment
You’ll receive lots of training and cross-training as well. You can learn roasting, grinding, and more! Perfect job for someone interested in getting their foot in the door of a great business and who wants to grow their warehouse and production skill set.
Coffee Production and Packaging Associate Requirements:
- At least 6 months of experience working in a production environment
- Ability to be on your feet for 10+ hour
- Ability to lift 30-50 lbs.
- 1st shift: Monday to Thursday 5:00 am - 1:30 pm
- 2nd shift Monday to Thursday 3:15 pm - 1:45 am
- 3rd shift Monday to Friday 9:00 pm - 5:30 am
Pay: $18.00/hr-$18.50 (You will be paid weekly – on Fridays.)
Benefits Upon Permanent Hire:
- Vacation package
- Fun company parties and events - This is a company that cares about its team!
Benefits offered by TERRA to employees on temp or temp-to-hire assignments:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Virtual Care
- Life, Critical Illness, Accident, Long, and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- 401(K) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Membership Discount
- 6 Paid Holidays
Location: Everett, WA (not bus accessible)
If you are interested in this Coffee Production Packaging Job job, apply now or call 206-453-2852 to hear more!Apply
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Staffing Specialist for the TERRA Everett team. I really enjoy the satisfaction of listening to each candidate and helping them find the right position. The best part of my job is giving so many talented people the chance to shine.