Valves Technician | 1st Or 2nd Shift | Direct Hire | Aerospace
Posted May 31, 2023
Full-time, Permanent, 5:30am %u2013 2:00pm, 2:00pm %u2013 10:00pm
Are you looking for an opportunity for a long-term career where you can continue to grow your skill set? This full-time, direct-hire Valves Technician opportunity could be for you!
This position is with a growing Aerospace and Electronics company globally known for being a true industry leader. They are working on some really exciting projects including parts and components for the James Web Telescope, the Mars Rover, the DART mission, and components for electric aircraft and aviation.
If you have previous hydro-mechanical experience, are mechanically inclined and drive to learn and grow with a company long-term, this position could be the perfect fit.
Valves Technician Responsibilities:
- Use manufacturing and engineering instructions for testing assembled electronic units, applying knowledge of electronic theory and components
- Test electronic units and products, using standard and custom test equipment
- Perform preventative maintenance and calibration of equipment and systems
- Assemble, test, and maintain circuitry or electronic components according to manufacturing and engineering instructions, technical manuals, and knowledge of electronics, using hand and power tools
- Adjust and replace defective or improperly functioning circuitry and electronics components, using hand tools and soldering iron
Valves Technician Requirements:
- 1-5 years+ of hydromechanical experience?
- Test procedure and/or assembly experience
- Must be mechanically inclined
- Ability to read, understand, and follow manuals blueprints, and all written work instructions and procedures
- Highschool Diploma or GED
Compensation: $20 - $31/hr.+ DOE and level
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 12 paid holidays with a week off between Christmas and New Years
- Uncapped potential for growth and development
- Work life balance
- Monday – Friday
- 1st shift: 5:30am – 2:00pm
- 2nd shift: 2:00pm – 10:00pm
Location: Burbank, CA
If you are interested in this Valves Technician opportunity, apply now!Apply
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Recruiter for the TERRA Technical team. As a recruiter, I get to do what I love every day. Helping clients find the right people and helping job seekers leverage their skills and experience to find the perfect fit is truly a privilege.