Warehouse Associate | Part Time
Posted May 5, 2023
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Part Time
Are you interested in growing your warehouse skills with a company that offers a flexible schedule and stable hours? If so, this Warehouse Associate| Part Time opportunity could be the perfect fit for you!
This is a commercial plastics supplier in Wilsonville that specializes in preparing plastics for a variety of companies around Portland, including the marine and sign industries. This is a national company, but this location offers a small and close-knit feel.
This is a great
opportunity to gain new, valuable skills with a company that wants to work with
your schedule and see you succeed!
Warehouse Associate job duties:
- Loading and unloading large plastic sheets from delivery trucks
- Operating warehouse machinery including pallet jacks and forklifts
- Sorting and re-wrapping pallets
- Utilize an RF Scanner to locate and process inventory
Warehouse Associate| Part Time requirements:
- Ability to lift 50lbs.
- Comfortable learning how to operate a forklift as well as other machinery
- Ability to read a tape measure
- Monday-Friday 8am-1pm
- This is a flexible schedule that is adaptable to your lifestyle!
- Full benefits package!
- Medical and dental insurance
- Paid time off
- 401(k) profit sharing
- Educational assistance
- Paid, on-the-job training
- Flexible schedule to fit your lifestyle!
- Welcoming and inclusive company culture
- They value, recognize and reward employees who are dependable and hardworking
Location: Wilsonville, OR
If you are interested in hearing more about this Warehouse Associate| Part Time position, call 503-946-3874 today!Apply
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Whether you're looking for an opportunity to learn more or earn more, a career opportunity or a great temporary assignment, TERRA's team of professional recruiters are able to put you in a position to win. We know the local job market and we can be your personal guide to new opportunities.
TERRA seems to really care about their temporary employees. I sincerely enjoy working with you. I continue to have positive experiences at my current assignment. Thank you for doing such a good job making sure that I'm happy here.