Senior Director Of Operations | $170-190K
Posted May 11, 2023
Full-time, Permanent, Day Shift
A 3rd Party Logistics company is looking to add a full-time Senior Director of Operations to their new facility!
This company provides dynamic services including, but not limited to, warehousing, fulfillment, as well as customization and light manufacturing. This is a new facility and they’re looking for a strong leader to help them grow the business and employees.
This direct-hire position offers full-time hours, excellent benefits, and lots of opportunities for growth!
Senior Director of Operations Responsibilities:
- Planning and managing logistics, warehouse, transportation, and customer services.
- Ensure that products, inventory, parts, and employees move from one place to another efficiently and cost-effectively.
- Develop processes to increase production, safety, the teams’ performance, and minimize cost and waste while still maintaining quality standards.
- Coach, develop, and manage direct report’s performance and development.
- Develop, drive, and implement continuous improvement initiatives.
You will be successful in this role if you have a passion for leading and developing teams and strong operations experience.
Schedule: Day shift hours
?Senior Director of Operations Qualifications:
- Over 5 years of operations management experience in a warehouse and/or logistics industries.
- Experience working within warehouse or logistics, 3PL experience is a plus!
- Proven experience leading a large team.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience.
- Startup experience is highly desired.
Salary: $170-190K, depending on experience.
Competitive benefits package includes: Medical, Dental & Vision, PTO, 401(k) with a match, equity share and bonus opportunity.
Location: Avondale, AZ
Interviews are happening now! Apply now or call 425-249-3012 to schedule your interview today!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Recruiter for TERRA's Technical team. The greatest thing about being a Recruiter at TERRA is that we truly believe in creating success stories and bettering people’s lives! I love meeting new people and taking on new challenges, and I‘m fortunate that I get the opportunity to work with a great and talented team.