Quality Assurance Technician | Night Shift | Direct-Hire
Posted June 7, 2023
Full-time, Permanent, Rotating schedule 9pm-6:30am
A local state-of-the-art food production company is looking for a Quality Assurance Technician to join their growing team! This is a full-time, direct-hire opportunity that has a supportive team and great growth opportunities!
It's a great opportunity to gain training and expand your manufacturing and production quality assurance skills.
Quality Assurance Technician Job Duties:
- Follow all required procedures to assist QA management in the collection of data
- Conducting inspections and audits as required
- Assist QA and Operations in quality checks and monitoring
- Work in a safe manner to meet all company standards
You will be successful in this role if you love being active on the job, are reliable, and are eager to learn.
- 9pm-6:30am, rotating schedule
- 6+ months experience in food production or manufacturing required
- Ability to be on your feet for 8-10 hours
- Comfortable working in variable temperatures
- Comfortable performing QA inspections and audits
- Basic computer skills and comfort
- Direct-Hire Opportunity!
- Frequent opportunities for overtime
- Gain experience and enhance your skills
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401k with match
- PTO/Sick Pay
- Orca Card Program
Location: Everett – free parking
Apply today for this Quality Assurance Technician position, or call (206) 453-2852 to learn more!Apply
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
As a Senior Staffing Specialist for the Everett team, the absolute best part of my job is meeting and working with fantastic candidates. I take pride in connecting with talented people and giving them the chance to shine! My ultimate goal is to find you not just any job - but the right job!