CNC Machinist | Multiple Openings | Day Or Swing Shift
Posted November 30, 2023
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday-Thursday, Day or Swing Shifts
If you're certified in CNC or a recent graduate of a CNC school, this is a great opportunity to utilize your skillset and gain valuable work experience!
A manufacturer of high-end firearms is adding multiple CNC Machinists to their team! These are temporary-to-hire jobs on both the Day and Swing shifts.
And their people love working here.
They make quality products, have a great reputation with their customers and they take care of their employees. You'll have a Monday-Thursday schedule (3 day weekends!), great benefits upon permanent hire and the work environment is climate-controlled.
Interested in learning more? Apply online or give us a call: 469-947-6789
CNC Machinist Job Responsibilities:
- Use and read calipers, OD mics, radius and pin gages
- Perform batch checks during production runs and make offset adjustments
- Change tools on vertical milling machines
- Safely operate a miter saw
- Deburr all work that requires it
Schedule: Monday-Thursday 4:30pm - 3:00am
Pay: $20- $23/hr depending on shift time and years of CNC experience.?
CNC Machinist Requirements:
- Certified in CNC or recent graduate of CNC trade school
- Understanding and ability to work with G:Code and M:Code
- Experience with HAAS machines or FANUC machines preferred
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Adherence to all safety and standards of the job
Benefits Offered Upon Permanent Hire By Employer:
- Merchandise discount after 30 days
- Great schedule allowing for 3 day weekends every week
- Health Insurance
- Tenure for all time worked through TERRA
Location: Plano, TX
Interested in this CNC Machinist position? Apply online or call us today at 469-947-6789!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Whether you're looking for an opportunity to learn more or earn more, a career opportunity or a great temporary assignment, TERRA's team of professional recruiters are able to put you in a position to win. We know the local job market and we can be your personal guide to new opportunities.
The professionalism they provided me with was outstanding. Several staff members contacted me to assure I was provided with all of the necessary information and tools to have a successful interview.