Posted May 24, 2023
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, 430pm - 3am
Be part of an elite manufacturing process that makes high-end firearms for true enthusiasts. This company hires candidates with an excellent work-ethic that believe in producing high-quality work. Be a part of a team that has fun while building quality and outstanding products that are considered first in class in the firearms industry
A manufacturer of high-precision custom firearms and firearms components is looking for a 2nd Shift CNC Machinist to add to their team. So if you have experience with HAAS machines or FANUC control machines, along with CNC certification, then this CNC Machinist position may be perfect for you!
As a CNC Machinist you will:
- Use and read calipers, OD mics, radius and pin gages
- Perform batch checks during production runs and make offset adjustments
- Change tools on vertical milling machines
- Safely operate a miter saw
- Deburr all work that requires it
Schedule: Monday-Friday 4:30 pm - 3:00 am ( 2nd shift)
CNC Machinist Requirements:
- Certified in CNC or recent graduate of CNC trade school
- Understanding and ability to work with G:Code and M:Code
- Experience with HAAS machines or FANUC machines preferred
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Adherence to all safety and standards of the job
Benefits Offered Upon Permanent Hire By Employer:
- Merchandise discount after 30 days
- Great schedule allowing for 3 day weekends every week
- Health Insurance
- Tenure for all time worked through TERRA
Pay: $19.00 - $23.00 per hour depending on shift time and years of CNC experience.
Location: Plano, TX
Interested in this CNC Machinist position? Apply online or call us today at 469-947-6789!Apply
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Recruiter for Terra Staffing Group at the Richardson branch. I am very enthusiastic about matching candidates with clients to create a great experience for each of them. What I really love is being a part of a team that brings out the best of talent within each candidate and helps to contribute to their success!