Food Packaging | Assembly Line
Posted June 5, 2023
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Day, Swing & Grave Shifts
If you have at least 6 months of recent, consistent experience packaging
product or working on an assembly line, this could be a great position for you.
A leading food production company in Denver has multiple openings on their packaging team. These are full-time, temporary-to-hire jobs with openings on day, swing and grave shifts.
Perfect for someone that enjoys routine as there is a lot of repetition in this role.
This company manufactures and packages a variety of different baked goods that you see in grocery stores. It’s a fast-paced environment, but you will be cross-trained to learn multiple lines, given the opportunity to learn new skills and grow into other positions.
They have a diverse work environment and provide lots of training and support—and great benefits upon permanent hire!
Packaging Job Duties:
- Work on assembly line
- Load boxes into packaging machine
- Inspect boxes
- Pack boxes by hand
- Bread Day Shift: Tuesday to Thursday – 6:45am to 7:00pm
- Bread Grave Shift: Monday to Wednesday – 6:45pm to 7:00am
- Buns Swing Shift: Monday to Thursday – 4:45pm to 3:00am
- Muffins Day Shift: Monday to Thursday – 6:15am to 4:30pm
Must be flexible to OT!
- At least 6 months experience in packaging or working on an assembly line
- Ability to stand on feet for 10 to 12 hours at a time
- Ability to lift up to 30lbs repeatedly
- Willing and able to comply with GMPs
Pay: $18.50 per hour
- $1 shift differential for swing shift
- $2 shift differential for grave shift
Benefits offered by TERRA to employees on temp or temp-to-hire assignments:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Virtual Care
- Life, Critical illness, Accident, Long and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- 401(K) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Membership Discount
- 6 Paid Holidays*
Benefits offered by employer when hired on as a permanent employee:
- PTO & Sick time
- Company-paid life, accident and disability insurance
- 401(k) and stock purchase plan
- Online courses, virtual and on-site development experiences
Location: North Denver (Montbello) – bus accessible depending on shiftIf you're interested in learning more about this opportunity, apply online or call us at 720-405-5222 to speak to someone right away.
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Whether you're looking for an opportunity to learn more or earn more, a career opportunity or a great temporary assignment, TERRA's team of professional recruiters are able to put you in a position to win. We know the local job market and we can be your personal guide to new opportunities.
The office staff is very helpful. Very pleasant to talk with and they answer all the questions that I may have. I have been getting good steady work as well.