Posted May 8, 2023
Full-time, Permanent, Day
This is an excellent opportunity for a Design Engineer to join a world-leading innovator of technologies in material science, engineered material, and thermal management for critical applications.
Search more jobs
As an established, industry expert in engineered materials and material science, they have become well-known for their design and manufacturing of solutions that improve the safety, efficiency, reliability, and branding of products and components for a variety of industries including medical device, industrial, aerospace and defense.
Currently, they are seeking a Design Engineer to join their team. In this role, you will be responsible for the support, design and maintenance of customer projects.
Design Engineer Responsibilities:
- Analyze customer design proposals, specifications, quality requirements, and other data to evaluate the feasibility, costs, and manufacturing requirements of designs or applications
- Design and optimization of mechanical/electrical components
- Develop manufacturing drawings in accordance with applicable standards
- Research and consult with internal and external experts to obtain information to resolve issues and improve designs
Design Engineer Qualifications:
- Knowledge in electrical and mechanical engineering
- Experience with SolidWorks or other 3D Modeling Software
- Experience in the manufacturing industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Schedule: Monday - Friday - Flexible Hours
Benefits: Medical/Dental/Vision, 401K, PTO and more
Pay: 70K - 100K - Depending on Experience
If you are interested in learning more about this position, please apply or call Raquel Collins at 206-384-4558.? Job Is Filled
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Recruiter for TERRA' s Professional and Technical Division specializing in identifying technical, engineering and leadership talent for career opportunities with innovative, industry-leading manufacturing companies across the nation. I am passionate about connecting people with new and exciting career opportunities that utilize the talent and skills that they bring. It's truly a privilege to be a part of such an important step in the career and future of those I get to work with each day.