Pool Repair Technician
Posted May 10, 2023
Full-time, Permanent, 6:00am - 3:30pm
This Pool Repair Technician opportunity is a Direct Hire position that comes with full benefits, a chance for you to be part of a company that takes pride in providing a positive, uplifting work culture along with work-life balance!
In your role as a Pool Repair Technician, you will be responsible for sales, installation, and repari of swimming pool equipment as well as minor cosmetic repairs.
Pool Repair Technician Responsibilities:
- Installation, sale, and repair of pool equipment
- Direct communication with clients
- Cosmetic and masonry repair
- Writing estimates
Schedule: Monday to Friday, 6:30AM-4:00PM or when route is completed
Pool Repair Technician Requirements:
- Must possess a current valid R.A.I.L. (Residential Appliance Installer License)
- Knowledge in swimming pool systems, motors, and pumps
- Knowledge of control boards and heaters
- Estimate writing experience
Pay: $20-$35, depending on experience
- Bonus opportunities
- Commission pay
Benefits Upon Hire:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Worker compensation insurance
- 401K with company match
- Paid holidays and a paid week off between Christmas Day to New Year's Day!
- Opportunity for career development
- Uniforms provided
Location: North Dallas
Interested in having a job with freedom, flexible earning potential, and a sense of ownership? Apply to this Pool Repair Technician position online or call (469) 947-6789 to speak to someone right away!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Recruiter for the TERRA Richardson team. I am passionate about connecting people with new and exciting career opportunities. My favorite part of the job is finding candidates and clients the perfect match!