Posted May 11, 2023
Full-time, Permanent, Day
This is an excellent opportunity for a Quality Manager to join a world-leading innovator of technologies in material science, engineered material, and thermal management for critical applications.
As an established, industry expert in engineered materials and material science, they have become well-known for their design and manufacturing of solutions that improve the safety, efficiency, reliability, and branding of products and components for a variety of industries including medical device, industrial, aerospace and defense.
Currently, they are seeking a Quality Manager to join their team. In this role, you would be responsible for overseeing the Quality team while implementing strategic plans, policies, and procedures.
Quality Manager Responsibilities:
Quality Manager Qualifications:
- Leads divisional quality management activities to ensure products and processes comply with applicable business and quality system requirements (ISO/AS), including corporate policies and procedures
- Oversees, recruits, hires, trains, and mentor's the Quality team.
- Drives achievement of divisional product and process performance metrics, as well as Cost of Quality (CoQ) goals and initiatives for the division; develops and implements strategic action plans to achieve objectives. Collects, analyzes, and reports performance data to management
- Manages the quality of incoming materials, work in-process, and finished goods
- Administers the internal audit program, ensuring audit plans and schedules are met
- Sponsors external quality audits including customer audit activities
- Oversees the effective management of the corrective action process, ensuring proper priority, ownership, and accountability for adding and closing all corrective actions while assisting corrective action owners to ensure effectiveness
- Works closely with all internal departments to define, plan, implement, monitor, and improve quality programs in support of corporate and divisional goals and objectives
Quality Manager Qualifications:
- 5 + years of experience as a Quality Manager
- Experience with Quality Managment Systems
- Strong knowledge of the ISO standards requirements - ISO 9001, ISO 13485, AS9100, or ISO 14001 QMS Standards
- Bachelor of Science Degree in an engineering/technical discipline - Preferred
Schedule: Monday - Friday - Flexible Hours
Benefits: Medical/Dental/Vision, 401K, PTO and more
Pay: 100K- 140K - Depending on Experience
If you are interested in learning more about this position, please apply or call Raquel Collins at 206-384-4558.?
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Recruiter for TERRA' s Professional and Technical Division specializing in identifying technical, engineering and leadership talent for career opportunities with innovative, industry-leading manufacturing companies across the nation. I am passionate about connecting people with new and exciting career opportunities that utilize the talent and skills that they bring. It's truly a privilege to be a part of such an important step in the career and future of those I get to work with each day.