Posted May 12, 2023
Full-time, Permanent, Mon-Fri 8am-5pm
Are you looking for an opportunity to expand your customer service skills in an office environment? TERRA Staffing Group has been around for 40 years and been named to the Best of Staffing® list 12 years in a row, and we currently have an Office Coordinator position available on our Richardson team!
As an Office Coordinator, you will be the first point of contact for all visitors to the Richardson branch. You’ll play a pivotal role in the support of the recruiting team by helping onboard candidates and acting as the front-line for all incoming communication.
TERRA is passionate about promoting professional development in all employees. On top of a structured training plan, you will have regular one-on-one meetings with your manager to discuss progress on goals and how to get there. We offer a steady Mon-Fri full-time schedule and a full benefits package including paid time off and paid holidays off.
This is the perfect role for someone looking to utilize their current skillset and is adaptable to change in this high-energy growing environment!
Office Coordinator Key Responsibilities:
- Acting as the first point of contact for all incoming communication (visitors and phone calls)
- Assisting candidates with onboarding process
- Record management
- Managing office supply inventory
Schedule: Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
Office Coordinator Qualifications
- 1-2 years experience in a professional office or in a customer service role!
- Previous busy, multi-line phone experience is preferred; not required- we can train you to be successful
- Ability to work in a high energy, results oriented environment
- MS Office proficiency
- Medical, Dental Vision (PPO and HDP)
- Health Savings Account
- Virtual Care
- Life and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Employee Wellness Program
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Membership Discount
- Consumer Discount Program Membership
- 401(K) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- 8 Paid Holidays
- 17 days of Paid Time Off (PTO) the first year
- 3 days of Paid Community Service Time (CTO)
- 3 weeks of Paid Parental Leave, plus PTO match of up to 5 weeks
Location: Richardson, TX (100% in office)
Social Work That Pays
Our mission is simple–Success Stories Created Daily. This is your chance to make a real impact on real people. The work we do is literally changing lives.
Want to Take the Next Step?
If you are interested in joining an industry leading company that is making a big impact on a growing industry, we would love to hear from you.
Apply today or call (469) 421-5603 to learn more about this Office Coordinator opportunity!Job Is Filled
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Whether you're looking for an opportunity to learn more or earn more, a career opportunity or a great temporary assignment, TERRA's team of professional recruiters are able to put you in a position to win. We know the local job market and we can be your personal guide to new opportunities.
They were prompt and gave regular updates if issues were not resolved right away.