Posted May 12, 2023
Full-time, Permanent, Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
If you are goal-driven, have a passion for helping people, the drive and determination to make good things happen as well as exemplary leadership or account management, we want to hear from you!
TERRA Staffing Group, named Best of Staffing® 12 years running, is looking to add a Senior Recruiter in our Irving branch! This is a great opportunity to take your customer service or sales experience in a new direction with this in-office Monday-Friday position! TERRA helps local companies by recruiting qualified candidates for their open positions, specializing in entry and mid-level roles in light industrial as well as administrative placements.
As a Senior Recruiter, you will be responsible for generating new business, onboarding new clients, strategizing and creating recruitment plans for clients, and matching job seekers to the right opportunity. This position offers competitive pay, a highly supportive team and training and development from senior leadership.
This is a chance to be a huge help to people and local companies by matching up the right candidate with the right job - while making a great living at the same time.
Senior Recruiter Key Responsibilities:
- Identifying right fit candidates for clients open positions
- Ongoing coaching, mentoring and payroll management of placed candidates
- Client visit and account management
- Build pipeline by setting meetings with key decision makers via outbound cold calls
- Strategizing and creating service delivery plans
Senior Recruiter Qualifications
- Proven track record of leading teams in customer service and sales
- Experience or desire to hit sales targets and build client base?
- Strong problem-solving skills
- A commitment to providing exceptional service
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- $48,000-64,000k (base salary) + Bonus range on average of $0-$8,000 annually
- Medical, Dental Vision (PPO and HDP)
- Health Savings Account
- Virtual Care
- Life and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Employee Wellness Program
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Membership Discount
- Consumer Discount Program Membership
- 401(K) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- 8 Paid Holidays
- 17 days of Paid Time Off (PTO) the first year
- 3 days of Paid Community Service Time (CTO)
- 3 weeks of Paid Parental Leave, plus PTO match of up to 5 weeks
Want to Take the Next Step?
If you are interested in joining an industry leading company that is making a big impact on a growing industry, we would love to hear from you.
Apply today, or call 469-896-0022 to learn more about this Senior Recruiter opportunity!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am the Talent Acquisition Manager for TERRA. I love that I get to meet such a variety of candidates with unique skills and abilities and that I get to help them be the obvious choice for potential employers. The constant piecing together of the puzzle is such an exciting and rewarding challenge!