Posted June 2, 2023
Full-time, Permanent, Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
Do you love meeting new people and talking on the phone? Join TERRA Staffing Group, named Best of Staffing® 12 years in a row! We are growing and looking to add an Appointment Setter to our corporate team.
In this position, you’ll work on a highly collaborative team where we are all big fans of supporting each other while also being super goal driven. A day doesn't go by that doesn't include cheering successes for each other and providing encouragement along the way to reach your goals. We offer a consistent Monday-Friday 8-5 schedule in a high energy office environment, as well as great benefits, PTO package, and not to mention monthly bonuses when you reach your goals!
TERRA is passionate about promoting professional development for all employees! You'll have weekly one-on-ones with your manager to make sure you’re feeling successful and growing in this role.
About the Opportunity
This role will involve researching companies, cold calling prospective clients and booking appointments. You will be part of a team whose work directly impacts our field-based sales team and is an important part of fulfilling our mission of Creating Success Stories by connecting job seekers with great employers. Your work is highly valuable and will make a big impact at TERRA as it's the first step in helping companies find the right employees for their jobs.
The day of an Appointment Setter consists of:
- Making phone calls to prospective clients
- Setting appointments with hiring managers and company decision-makers
- Scheduling appointments through Outlook
- Researching TERRA's local markets and launching email and phone call campaigns
This position is based at our Corporate office in Everett, WA. The office environment is friendly and fun. We love to celebrate when individuals hit their goals as well as offer recognition for birthdays, milestones, and personal achievements! Basically, we’re always looking for a reason to party!
Appointment Setter Requirements:
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience inside sales, outside sales, call center or customer service.
- Experience or aptitude for making outbound cold calls
- Ability and desire to reach goals
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel and Outlook; ability to learn new software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Monday - Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm
- $24-$28/hour DOE (additional monthly bonus of $300-1000)
- Medical, Dental Vision (PPO and HDP)
- Health Savings Account
- Virtual Care
- Life and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Employee Wellness Program
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Membership Discount
- Consumer Discount Program Membership
- 401(K) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- 8 Paid Holidays
- 17 days of Paid Time Off (PTO) the first year
- 3 days of Paid Community Service Time (CTO)
- 3 weeks of Paid Parental Leave, plus PTO match of up to 5 weeks
Location: Everett, WA (100% in office)
About TERRA Staffing Group
TERRA Staffing Group is a leading recruitment firm with offices across WA, AZ, OR, TX and CO.
We work with a broad range of clients, from small, locally-owned businesses to large, global powerhouses, all of whom share a common interest—they love working with the best!
Want to take the next step?
If you are interested in this Appointment Setter role and want to be part of an award-winning company that’s making a big impact in a growing industry, apply online today! Or call (425) 439-7565 to speak with our Talent Acquisition Team.Apply
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Whether you're looking for an opportunity to learn more or earn more, a career opportunity or a great temporary assignment, TERRA's team of professional recruiters are able to put you in a position to win. We know the local job market and we can be your personal guide to new opportunities.
TERRA is GREAT! Their amazing staff will find you the right job, and support you every step of the way. They changed my life by finding me a job that I love and look forward to going to every day. Thank you so much TERRA Staffing.