Quality Inspector | Aerospace
Posted June 7, 2023
Full-time, Permanent, Monday - Friday 6:00 AM - 2:30 PM
I'm working with a global aerospace company employing over 30,000 people in the U.S. They build both exterior and interior parts for planes - so if you've been on a plane in the last several years, you've seen their work. This company is currently looking to add a Quality Inspector to their team.
All these positions require working in a manufacturing environment which can be dirty and dusty at times, standing on your feet for up to 12 hours a day, repetitive motion, and lifting 35lbs. on a regular basis.
This position is a full time Direct Hire position with a fast growing company with limited positions available.
As a Quality Inspector your job duties would include:
- Perform inspections
- Prepare inspection reports
- Coordinate to accurately describe nonconforming conditions for rejected parts.
- Communicate with management on inspections
- Maintain and organize work area
Schedule: Monday - Friday, Day Shift, 6:00 AM - 2:30 PM
Quality Inspector Requirements:
- Three years related aircraft interior inspection experience required
- Knowledge of various measuring devices such as calipers, micrometers, depth gauges, etc.
- Familiar with Quality and inspection concepts and processes
- Ability to read blueprints
- Troubleshooting / problem solving
Pay: $21 - $28/hr.
Benefits upon permanent hire by the employer:
- 401k with a match!
- Paid Time Off
Location: Everett (Not PUB Accessible)
Interested in this Aerospace Quality Inspector role? Apply online or call 206-453-2852 to speak to someone on our team today!Apply
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Staffing Specialist for the Everett team. I love facing new challenges and conquering them by bringing candidates and clients together to meet their needs. It's important for me to find the right job match for candidates and encourage healthy, employee centric environments.