Accounts Receivable | Growth Opportunities
Posted May 17, 2023
Full-time, Permanent, Monday - Friday 7am-3:30pm
If you have at least 3 years of accounts receivable experience and are interested in joining a laid-back company passionate about the outdoors, this Accounts Receivable position could be a great opportunity for you.
This role is with a company that produces premium soft tops and off-road accessories made to fuel any driving adventure. As a trending company, they are very mission-driven and strive to help people enjoy their off-road experience.
Some of your duties as their Accounts Receivable will include providing customer support to resolve any billing issues. It's a full-time, direct-hire job that offers excellent benefits.
And they have a laid-back work environment where you can dress casually in jeans and a T-shirt, as long as it's office-appropriate.
If you're hard-working, enjoy a close-knit team and are looking for a chance to build a career for yourself, we want to talk to you!
Accounts Receivable Job Duties:
- Managing daily AR duties that can include cash application, daily deposits, reconciling statements, refund processing, handle discrepancies, etc.
- Work closely with the Sales, Customer Support, and Warehouse teams to resolve customer billing issues, identify problem accounts, and provide regular updates.
- Reconcile accounts to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted
- Maintain and update customer master files
Schedule: Monday – Friday 7am-3:30pm (can be flexible)
Accounts Receivable Job Requirements:
- 3+ years of accounts receivable experience
- Previous experience within retail or e-commerce industries
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, NetSuite, or other ERP systems
- Experience with high-volume accounts receivable
- Full benefits package:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid holidays
- Discounts on tickets for travel, movies, etc.
Location: Louisville, CO. Not bus accessible
If you are interested in this Accounts Receivable opportunity, apply now or call us at 720-405-5222 to set up an interview today!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for the TERRA Broomfield team. In this position, I get to connect with people on a daily basis and help them find the right position that best fits their needs. The best part of my job is being able to make a difference in someone’s life for the better one job at a time!