Machinist Lead | Swing Shift
Posted May 30, 2023
Full-time, Permanent, Monday-Thursday, 2pm-12am; OT available on Fridays
If you have at least 5 years of experience of CNC and lathe machine operation and at least 2 years of experience troubleshooting CNC and Lathe machines, this opportunity could be a great next step in your career!
A company that specializes in precision machining is adding a Machinist Lead to their swing shift team. You’ll play a crucial role in ensuring that production stays on track, customers are satisfied, and the team goes home feeling successful on a daily basis—all while helping manufacture high-quality, precision parts!
The management team you'll work with is passionate, driven and you'll receive a lot of professional development with this company.
This is a direct-hire job that offers benefits and overtime opportunities if you're interested in earning a bigger paycheck.
Some of the Machinist Lead duties include:
- Managing the flow of work on a daily basis
- Assisting with troubleshooting and problem solving
- Supporting and Developing a team of Machinists
- Operating and troubleshooting CNC Mill and Lathe machines
You will be successful in this role if you can think on your feet, are reliable, and can work at a fast pace while delivering accurate results.
Machinist Lead Requirements
- 5+ years experience operating CNC Mill and Lathe machines
- 2+ years experience troubleshooting CNC Mill and Lathe machines
- Experience in a lead role with a previous employer
- High level accountability and communication
Benefits offered by employer:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life and Long-Term Disability
- Health Savings Account
- 6 Paid Holidays
Shift: Monday – Thursday, 2pm-12am
- OT available on Fridays – as needed, voluntary
Pay: $25/hour - $30/hour, depending on experience
Location: Denver, CO 80223
If you are interested in this Machinist Lead job, apply now or call 720-405-5222 to speak to someone right away!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
As Staffing Manager of TERRA's Everett branch, I'm closely involved in the stories and successes of the people I work with. My favorite part of this job is helping people see the value they never realized they had.