Entry Level Manufacturing Associate | No Experience Needed
Posted September 21, 2023
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Day & Night Shift Schedules Available
If you have six months’ previous experience in any general labor or physical role, this Entry Level Manufacturing Associate job could be a great fit for you.
No experience is necessary – they’ll train you.
A local plastic manufacturing company is adding multiple full-time, temp-to-hire Entry-level Manufacturing Associates to their Machine Operator team.
You'll be trained in a supportive environment to operate machines used during the full plastic manufacturing process: from the raw materials to finished product.
They have openings on all four Day or Night shifts - pick the schedule that works best for you.
No need for a gym membership because this job will keep you physically active. This is a great opportunity to grow a career and gain new skills.
Interested? Apply – or give us a call: 206-453-2852
Entry-Level Machine Operator Job Duties:
- Set up & operate Roll Milling Machines
- Monitor machines to ensure things run smoothly.
- Quality check product as it is mixed, spread & loaded onto roll.
- Lift & package product to prepare for shipment.
- $20.00 per hour
Entry-Level Machine Operator Requirements:
- At least 6 months previous experience working in a general labor or job that was very physical.
- Able to stand, bend, and crouch throughout shift.
- Able to lift 75+ lbs consistently.
- Day Shifts:
- Monday – Friday: 7:00am - 3:30pm
- Monday – Thursday:
- Monday – Wednesday: 7:00am - 7:00pm
- Thursday: 7:00am - 1:00pm
- Monday – Friday: 7:00pm - 3:30am
- Monday – Thursday:
- Monday – Wednesday: 7:00pm - 7:00am
- Thursday: 7:00pm - 1:00am
Benefits upon permanent hire by employer:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401(k) Retirement plan
- Paid Holidays
Benefits offered by TERRA to temp-to-hire employees:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Virtual Care
- Life, Critical illness, Accident, Long and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- 401(K) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Membership Discount
- 6 Paid Holidays
Location: Everett, WA
If you are interested in this Entry Level Machine Operator role, apply or call us to learn more: 206-453-2852.
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Whether you're looking for an opportunity to learn more or earn more, a career opportunity or a great temporary assignment, TERRA's team of professional recruiters are able to put you in a position to win. We know the local job market and we can be your personal guide to new opportunities.
The service is amazing; the associates make you feel like they actually take the time to help. They have yet to fail me and hope they never do.