1st Shift Casepack Lead
Posted June 5, 2023
Full-time, Permanent, 10am - 630pm
A local state-of-the-art food production company is currently for a 1st shift Packaging Lead position! This is a Full Time Direct Hire opportunity.
This company produces soups and sauces for restaurants and retailers across the country. They are looking for reliable people who are looking for full time work with overtime. This is a great opportunity to gain training in machine operation, quality assurance, and material handling.
1st Shift Packaging Lead Job Duties:
- Support production schedule
- Coach and develop your team
- Inspection and Audits as needed
- Packaging, palletizing, and labelling shipment
- Monitoring the production line
- Operating machines throughout the packaging process
You will be successful in this role if you love being active on the job, are reliable and eager to learn.
· Minimum of 1 year in a leadership role
· 2 years in Food Production (preferred)
· Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
· Experience in palletizing orders
· 1 year of packaging experience
Pay: $23-$26 an hour
· Medical, Dental, Vision
· PTO and Sick Leave
· Paid Holidays
· Life and Disability Insurance
· Tuition Assistance
Location: Everett – free parking, and most shifts are public transportation accessible!
Apply today to this 1st Shift Packaging Lead position, or call (206) 453-2852 to learn more!Apply
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Recruiter for the TERRA Everett Team. I love to help people find the job that is the right fit for them and see them succeed. One of my favorite parts about being a recruiter is connecting with new people and checking out the jobsites. This helps me really find the job that you didn’t know you were looking for.