Bookkeeper | Growth Opportunities
Posted May 24, 2023
Full-time, Permanent, Monday-Friday 8am %u2013 5pm
If you have 3 years of accounting or bookkeeping experience and want to join a company that provides affordable housing options to those who need it, you may be interested in this Bookkeeping role!
A local company that is affiliated with the city of Boulder is growing their team. They manage and provide affordable housing for Boulder residents and surrounding areas. As a Bookkeeper, you'll help manage the incoming cash flow for mortgage payments and rental payments
It's a full-time direct-hire role that comes with great benefits. And you can dress casually in their office, as long as your attire is work-appropriate.
This company is very mission-driven, they have a diverse team and offer growth opportunities as well.
And in the summertime, your work week is reduced to 36 hours so you can have more free time to enjoy the weather—and you'll still be paid for a full 40 hours!
Bookkeeper Job Duties:
- Posting and collecting mortgage payments
- Bookkeeping and journal entries for all deposits and withdrawals
- Basic account reconciliation
- Managing and pulling excel expense reports
Schedule: Monday-Friday 8am – 5pm
Pay: $55k - $60k/yr DOE.
- 3 years of accounting or bookkeeping experience
- Previous experience balancing and managing expense accounts
- Proven attendance and reliability
- 2 years of AR/AP experience preferred—but not required!
Benefits offered by employer:
- Full medical benefits
- Health, dental, and vison
- PERA Retirment plan
- Welcoming work environment
- Flexible schedule
- 36 summer hours a week – paid for 40 hours
Location: Boulder, Co
Don’t miss out on this career opportunity! Apply today for this Bookkeeper position or call 720-405-5222 to speak to a recruiter right away.
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Recruiter for the TERRA Broomfield team. I love being able to help people find the right job for them as well as finding that right person for our clients. But my favorite thing about my job is having the ability to truly make a difference in people’s everyday lives!