Production Associate | Paint Prep | Aerospace
Mountlake Terrace, WA
Posted June 5, 2023
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, 6am-230p
Get your foot in the door of the aerospace industry in this entry-level Production Associate job!
This finishing shop offers a wide variety of applications & services in the plastics and molding industry. They specialize in painting, coating, and sandblasting interior plastic molding aircraft parts.
This is a temp-to-hire role with an aerospace manufacturing company that offers full-time hours, great benefits, and opportunities for growth.
No experience is required - you will receive paid training!
Production Associate Responsibilities:
- Rack aircraft paints that need to be painted
- Use small hand and power tools to sand and tape aircraft parts
- Powder coat aircraft parts
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 6:00am-2:30pm or 2:00 pm - 10:30 pm
Production Associate Requirements:
- Over 6 months of recent work history
- Excellent hand/eye coordination
- Comfortable standing/sitting for an 8+ hour shift
- Capable of lifting up to 30+ lbs on a consistent basis
Benefits Upon Permanent Hire by employer:
Benefits offered by TERRA to employees on temp or temp-to-hire assignments:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Virtual Care
- Life, Critical illness, Accident, Long and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- 401(K) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Membership Discount
- 6 Paid Holidays*
Location: Mountlake Terrace, WA
Interested in hearing more about this Production Associate? position? Apply today or call 206-453-2852 to connect with our team today!?Apply
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Recruiter for the TERRA Everett Team. I love to help people find the job that is the right fit for them and see them succeed. One of my favorite parts about being a recruiter is connecting with new people and checking out the jobsites. This helps me really find the job that you didn’t know you were looking for.