Temporary Fabrication Tech | Metal Manufacturing
Posted May 30, 2023
Full-time, Temporary, Monday-Friday, 6am-2:30 pm
A company that manufactures 3D printers adding a temporary Fabrication Tech to their team for 4-5 weeks!
They're looking for someone with 3-6 months of experience working with one piece of the following equipment:
- air hammers
- blast cabinets
- ultra-sonic cleaners or accessories
- general tools knowledge
They make metal 3D printers, metal casting 3D printers, dental 3D printers and even jewelry 3D printers.
The Fabrication Tech role specializes in metal manufacturing. You'll play a vital role in finishing their 3D-printed titanium, stainless steel, and aluminum products from their raw state to materials that fit customer specifications.
You'll work with a close-knit team and receive hands-on training. They also have a lot of company events that include barbecues, chili cookoffs and on-site food trucks!
Fabrication Tech job duties:
- Support in the final stages of manufacturing using a variety of tools and equipment such blast cabinets, sanders, air hammers, hammers, chisels etc.
- Remove supports form 3D Printed materials and parts using pliers and other hand tools.
- Might need to assist in tracking product data and checking documentation.
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment.
- You will be successful in this role if you have great attention to detail, are reliable, and have can work at a fast pace while delivering accurate results.
Fabrication Tech Requirements:
- 3-6 months of experience working with equipment listed above
- 6 months-1 year of previous manufacturing experience
- Previous experience working with equipment like sanders, blast cabinets, accessories, hammers, hand tools etc.
- Must have high attention to detail.
- Must be open and honest, open to coaching and able to follow directions.
Schedule: Monday-Friday 6am-2:30pm
Benefits offered by TERRA to employees on temp or temp-to-hire assignments:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Virtual Care
- Life, Critical illness, Accident, Long and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- 401(K) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Membership Discount
- 6 Paid Holidays*
Location: Littleton, CO
If you would like to hear more about this temporary Fabrication Tech opportunity, apply online now, or call us at 720-405-5222 to set up an interview today!Apply
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Recruiter for the TERRA Lakewood team! I love learning about new companies and talent every day! The best part of my job is having the opportunity to meet new people everyday and find out how we can help them find their next great job adventure!