Aerospace Electrical Mechanic | Direct-Hire
Posted June 1, 2023
Full-time, Permanent, M - F 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM
Do you have prior assembly and/or mechanical experience and looking to work with a growing aerospace manufacturing company that promotes growth? This could be a good opportunity for you!
An aerospace company in Everett is looking to add an Electrical Mechanic to their team.This company has a strong global presence and is employing over 30,000 people in the U.S. They build both exterior and interior parts for planes - so if you've been on a plane in the last several years, you've seen their work. With locations throughout the US, you will be specifically working in their R&D Center and Design Office.
This position is a full-time, direct hire position with a fast growing company.
Electrical Mechanic Responsibilities::
- Assemble electrical components, wire build up and wire routing in monuments.
- Maintain and inspect the quality of the product.
- Tool accountability and maintenance within the Electrical Shop.
- Maintain shop tools and equipment.
- Clean and maintain work areas.
Schedule: Monday - Friday, Day Shift, 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM, with some flexibility
Electrical Mechanic Qualifications:
- 3 years electrical assembly, technician, or aircraft mechanic experience in aviation or similar industry.
- Experience working with Boeing and Airbus wire specification is a big plus.
- Ability to read and interpret work orders..
- Strong knowledge of tools and equipment.
- High school Diploma or GED required.
- Ability to lift up to 35lbs.
Compensation: $42-70K, depending on experience
- Medical, Vision, and Dental
- 401K with a match
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Discounts & Rewards
Locations: Everett, WA- this is an onsite position.
Interested in this Aerospace Electrical Mechanic role? Apply online or call 206-453-2852 to speak to someone on our team today!Apply
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Staffing Specialist for the Everett team. I love facing new challenges and conquering them by bringing candidates and clients together to meet their needs. It's important for me to find the right job match for candidates and encourage healthy, employee centric environments.