Posted May 22, 2023
Full-time, Permanent, Mon-Fri 8am-5pm
Do you have customer service experience and a passion for helping people?
TERRA Staffing Group has been named Best of Staffing® 12 years in a row, and we are looking for an in-office Recruiting Coordinator to join our Beaverton Branch!
We offer a consistent Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm schedule, full medical benefits, paid time off, and additional perks such as birthdays off, office snacks and paid community service time off!
This is a highly engaging position, where you'll be making genuine connections with job-seekers to help them in their job search. In this position, you will be a part of a collaborative team who are working together to support TERRA's mission to Create Success Stories Daily.
TERRA is passionate about supporting and encouraging growth and professional development for all employees. You will work one-on-one with your manager to ensure you have the skills and tools needed to be successful in this role.
Recruiting Coordinator Key Responsibilities:
- Scheduling and interviewing applicants
- Onboarding candidates
- Answering phone calls, responding to emails
- Supporting recruiting team in ensuring candidate and client satisfaction
Recruiting Coordinator Qualifications:
- 1+ years in a customer service industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Previous busy, multi-line phone experience preferred
- MS Office proficiency
- Medical, Dental Vision (PPO and HDP)
- Health Savings Account
- Virtual Care
- Life and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Employee Wellness Program
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Membership Discount
- Consumer Discount Program Membership
- 401(K) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- 8 Paid Holidays
- 17 days of Paid Time Off (PTO) the first year
- 3 days of Paid Community Service Time (CTO)
- 3 weeks of Paid Parental Leave, plus PTO match of up to 5 weeks
Location: Beaverton, OR
Schedule: Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
Social Work That Pays
Our mission is simple--Success Stories Created Daily. This is your chance to make a real impact on real people. The work we do is literally changing lives.
Want to Take the Next Step?
If you are interested in joining an industry leading company that is making a big impact on a growing industry, we would love to hear from you.
Please apply or call (971) 375-4836 to learn more about this Recruiting Coordinator opportunity!Job Is Filled
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Whether you're looking for an opportunity to learn more or earn more, a career opportunity or a great temporary assignment, TERRA's team of professional recruiters are able to put you in a position to win. We know the local job market and we can be your personal guide to new opportunities.
TERRA staff was very polite and respectful. The job I was sent to was wonderful. I really enjoyed going through TERRA staffing.