North Richland Hills, TX
Posted June 2, 2023
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday to Friday 8 AM to 5 PM
A national restaurant supply company is looking to add support to the Warehouse team. This is a full-time temp-to-hire opportunity with a company that was voted the top company to work for year after year! They value teamwork, and innovation and strive to hire caring people. If you would like to grow and move forward in your career this is a great company to join!
The Warehouse team performs various product fulfillment duties in the North Richland Hills. As a warehouse associate, you will pack and ship products to fulfill order requirements. Training is provided to learn various powered industrial equipment (cherry picker, forklift, reach truck) to move, pick, load, unload, and store products and inventory in the warehouse. Other various warehouse duties will be performed when not operating a forklift.
The ideal person for this role would be experienced in warehouse associate duties and have a positive can-do attitude.
- Two Years experience as a warehouse associate
- Ability to lift 40 lbs, bend stoop and walk on feet for the full shift
- Basic Microsoft program experience in Word, Excel, and Outlook
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform warehouse worker duties related to full cycle picking of orders that may include: operation of cherry picker, forklift, and/or reach truck, pick products according to que, load products, assisting with inbound orders, assisting with packing as needed.
- Document all inbound products. The record put away location.
- Ensure orders are selected accurately and timely, within departmental standards.
- Coordinate and use the equipment to maximize inventory management.
Shift Options: Monday to Friday 8 AM to 5 PM (8-hour shift and shift may vary)
Pay: $17-18 based on experience
Location: Coppell, TXInterested in this forklift operator opportunity? Apply now or call 469-947-6789 to set up an interview today!?
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am the Branch Manager of TERRA's Irving team. The best thing about being at TERRA is working with people. I take pride in connecting talented people with the right position and company. My daughter and I love to take walks in the rain. We love the PNW! I spend a great deal of my time in the mountains in the spring and summer. I enjoy archery as well!