Mountlake Terrace, WA
Posted June 6, 2023
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, 7:30AM - 4:00PM
An electronic manufacturing company is looking to add an experienced Material Coordinator to their facility located in Mountlake Terrace. If you have previous experience in Shipping and Receiving and are looking to further your skills, this could be a great opportunity for you!
This electronic manufacturing company is the leading audio signal processing technology provider for sound systems, broadcast, and recording markets. This company prides themselves on providing high-quality audio solutions to businesses, schools, non-profits, and government organizations. This is a hands-on position that requires attention to detail to ensure products are arriving and being delivered on time.
This is a temporary position with the opportunity to become permanent.
Material Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Assemble and pack orders for shipment
- Purchase orders
- Receiving Materials
- Kitting Work Orders
- Inventory management and cycle counting
You will be successful in this position if you are detail-oriented, enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, are comfortable working independently and in a team environment.
Schedule: Monday – Friday, 7 am to 4:30 pm, OT is available occasionally.
Material Coordinator Qualifications:
- 1+ years of recent shipping or inventory experience required
- General computer experience with ERP, Excel, and Outlook
- Knowledge of electronic components
- Ability to lift up to 40lbs consistently
Pay: $20 - $26/hr.
Benefits upon conversion include:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Health and Wellness programs
- Tuition reimbursement for employees pursuing both degree and non-degree coursework
Benefits offered by TERRA to employees on temp or temp-to-hire assignments:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Virtual Care
- Life, Critical Illness, Accident, Long and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- 401(K) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Membership Discount
- 6 Paid Holidays
Location: Mountlake Terrace, WA (PUB Accessible)
If you're interested in learning more about this Material Coordinator role, apply today or call 206-453-2852 to speak to someone right away!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Staffing Specialist for the Everett team. I love facing new challenges and conquering them by bringing candidates and clients together to meet their needs. It's important for me to find the right job match for candidates and encourage healthy, employee centric environments.