Forklift Operator | Aerospace
Posted May 24, 2023
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Mon-Thurs, 4:00 am to 2:30 pm
If you have one year of forklift experience and an eye for detail, this Forklift Operator role could be perfect for you!
An aerospace company stores and cuts metal used in airplane parts has multiple openings on their growing team. They're looking for someone with previous forklift, warehouse or machine operation experience as well as data entry experience as you'll be assisting in inventory management.
These are full-time, temporary-to-hire openings that offer excellent benefits upon permanent hire, including tuition reimbursement & 401K matching!
It's a great opportunity to work for a company that is known for their supportive work environment and invests in the growth of their employees.
Forklift Operator Duties:
- Operate cranes, forklifts, and other material-handling equipment.
- Complete material receiving activities for shipments.
- Perform data entry within the inventory management system.
- Perform cycle counts.
- Assist in material audits.
You will be successful in this role if you possess attention to detail, accuracy in data entry, and work independently.
Forklift Operator Requirements:
- 1+ year forklift experience
- Proficiency in MS Office, particularly Excel and Outlook
- Inventory management experience
- Ability to lift 40 pounds.
- Day Shift: Monday to Thursday, 4:00 am to 2:30 pm
Benefits (upon permanent hire by employer):
- Life insurance
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- 401K with a match
- Tuition reimbursement
Benefits offered by TERRA to employees on temp or temp-to-hire assignments:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Virtual Care
- Life, Critical illness, Accident, Long and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- 401(K) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Membership Discount
- 6 Paid Holidays
Location: Auburn, WA
If you're interested in this Forklift Operator position, apply now or call 253-353-7700 to connect with our team today!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Staffing Specialist for the TERRA Tacoma team. I love being able to create success stories between clients and candidates.