Posted May 26, 2023
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, 6am - 4:00pm
If you're looking for a position with a clean, organized and friendly environment, this Warehouse Associate opportunity is for you!
You'll get to work for a state of the art medical device and distribution company here in Woodinville. They specialize in diagnostic and educational kits and play an integral role in the fight against many illnesses and diseases from Diabetes, to COVID. You'll be helping to positively impact the health and lives of others.
The position is full-time and temporary-to-hire. Many leaders and supervisors with this company began as temps, you can build a career here! Plus, they're dedicated to the safety and happiness of their employees and provide job rotations, as well as an engaging and supportive atmosphere.
How You'll Make An Impact:
- Picking, packing, labeling, etc.
- Shipping and receiving
- Work as part of a team to accomplish tasks
You will be highly successful here and could be the next Warehouse lead if you have the desire to learn and a positive outlook.
What You Bring:
- Ability to lift 50lbs with or without assistance
- Ability to stand and move around for an 8 hour shift
- Dedication to being on time and ready to go
- Team-player and good-communication skills
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 6am - 4:00pm
- $500 Sign-On Bonus!
Benefits offered by TERRA to employees on temp or temp-to-hire assignments:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Virtual Care
- Life, Critical illness, Accident, Long and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- 401(K) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Membership Discount
- 6 Paid Holidays
- Free HSA funds
- Group life and disability
- Paid parental leave
- 401k plus profit sharing
- Employee stock purchase program
- Mental health platform
- Learning and development opportunities
- Student debt relief program
- Pet insurance
- Paid time off
Location: Woodinville/Maltby (this position is not bus accessible due to location)
If you are interested in learning more about this Warehouse Associate opportunity, apply now or call 206-453-2852 to speak to a recruiter right away!?Apply
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for the TERRA Kirkland team. My favorite part of my job is connecting with people to help them find a career they will be successful and happy in! I love being able to come in the office and speak with wonderful people every day.