Maintenance Technician | Growth Opportunities
Posted September 11, 2023
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday - Friday, 8pm - 430am
In this position, you will be setting up and breaking down equipment at the start and end of each shift, as well as diagnosing, repairing, and performing routine maintenance on production machinery.
This is a full-time, temporary-to-hire job with a supportive and friendly team. Many of their employees have worked with this company for over a decade.
Benefits are offered upon permanent hire, and there are cross-training opportunities so you can grow professionally.
If you are mechanically inclined, have maintenance experience and love working with tools this role is perfect for you.
Maintenance Technician Job Duties:
- Troubleshoot and diagnose industrial production machinery.
- Conveyor belt, industrial fryer, etc.
- Fixing and repairing industrial production machinery.
- Set up and break down of production machinery
This role is perfect if you love actively working with your hands!
Maintenance Technicians Requirements:
- 6 months of maintenance repair experience of any kind
- Ability to lift 40 lbs
- Proven track record of good attendance and punctuality
- Appreciation for cleanliness and safety
Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8pm - 430am
Pay: $24 - $41.18/hr
Benefits offered by employer upon permanent hire:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Flex Spending Account
- Employee assistance and wellbeing programs
- 10 Paid Holidays
- PTO based on length of employment
- Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Profit Sharing
Benefits offered by TERRA to employees on temp or temp-to-hire assignments:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Virtual Care
- Life, Critical illness, Accident, Long and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- 401(K) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Membership Discount
- 6 Paid Holidays*
Location: Redmond, WA. (Due to the shift time and location, this position is not bus accessible.)
If you are interested in this Maintenance Technician role, apply now or call 206-453-2852 to speak to a recruiter right away!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Whether you're looking for an opportunity to learn more or earn more, a career opportunity or a great temporary assignment, TERRA's team of professional recruiters are able to put you in a position to win. We know the local job market and we can be your personal guide to new opportunities.
TERRA and all of the staff I have encountered are wonderful! They are always friendly and have always managed to find jobs that are good matches for me.