Quality Inspector | Paid Training | 3 Day Weekends
Posted November 10, 2023
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, 4:00am - 2:30pm
You will receive paid on-the-job training with a company that gives great growth opportunities! if you are interested in a career in the QA field, this position is a great opportunity to gain experience!
This is the perfect role for a reliable, motivated self-starter looking for a long-term career in a production environment!
Quality Inspector Responsibilities:
- Perform inspection checks of pre-processed and finished products
- Ensure product quality by taking random measurements of the finished product from the production line
- Maintain health and safety standards by verifying temperatures of food storage areas
- Verify specifications of the finished product to ensure company standards are met
And Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm?
Quality Inspector Qualifications:
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
- Superior communication skills
- Lab experience or Clerical experience
Pay: $23/hr – with eligibility for a pay raise after 90 days and placement of permanent employment!
Benefits offered by employer upon conversion to permanent employee:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Flex Spending Account
- Employee assistance and wellbeing programs
- 10 Paid Holidays
- PTO based on length of employment
- Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Profit Sharing
Benefits offered by TERRA to employees on temp or temp-to-hire assignments:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Virtual Care
- Life, Critical illness, Accident, Long and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- 401(K) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Membership Discount
- 6 Paid Holidays
Location: Redmond, WA. (Due to the shift time and location, this position is not bus accessible)
Interested in this Quality Inspector role? Apply now or call 206-453-2852 to speak to someone right away!Apply
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Whether you're looking for an opportunity to learn more or earn more, a career opportunity or a great temporary assignment, TERRA's team of professional recruiters are able to put you in a position to win. We know the local job market and we can be your personal guide to new opportunities.
The way they responded to my resume was excellent. Also, the way they keep checking up with their staff to see how they are doing is a great deal.