Production Specialist | Weekend Night Shift | Electric Batteries
Posted September 12, 2023
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Friday-Sunday, 5:30pm-6:00am
If you have at least one year of recent production or manufacturing experience, you might be interested in this Production Specialist role!
A company that produces lithium-silicon batteries for electric vehicles has partnered with Porsche, and they're adding to their night shift production team. This is a really cool opportunity if you're interested in cutting-edge electric cars and want to help build the future of transportation and energy!
You'll work directly with engineers on smaller teams to assist with battery production, troubleshooting & innovation. You'll also receive excellent benefits and career advancement.
Production Specialist Job Duties:
- Assist with battery production
- Fill and monitor trays of materials
- General machine operation and troubleshooting
- Basic data tracking and reporting of temperatures, pressures, etc.
You will be very successful in this role if you are a reliable self-starter who works well on a small team and enjoys solving problems!
Production Specialist Job Requirements:
- 2+ years of production or manufacturing experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Strong analytical and math proficiency
- High level of mechanical aptitude
- Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve
- Good communication
Schedule: Friday - Sunday, 5:30pm-6:00am
Benefits upon permanent hire by employer:
- Medical, dental, vision, long-term and short-term disability insurance
- Benefits are 100% paid for by the company for employees (80% for dependents)
- Paid time off
- 401(k) with company match
- Stock options
Benefits offered by TERRA to temp-to-hire employees:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Virtual Care
- Life, Critical illness, Accident, Long and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- 401(K) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Membership Discount
- 6 Paid Holidays
Location: Woodinville, WA (Not bus accessible)
If this Production Specialist role sounds like the right fit for you, apply now or call 206-453-2852 to speak to someone right away!Apply
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
As the Staffing Manager for the Kirkland Branch, I match the perfect job to the perfect candidate. My favorite part of my role is helping people find their passion and take the first steps toward a mutually fulfilling career. I love seeing people shine!