Manufacturing Associate | Day And Swing Shift
Posted December 7, 2023
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday-Friday, Day Shift
If you have one year of recent manufacturing, construction or aerospace experience, you could be a great fit for this Manufacturing Associate position!
This Manufacturing Associate works with an aerospace company that specializes in making castings used in aerospace, marine and space industries. Casting is a manufacturing process where material is poured into a mold.
The job is temporary-to-hire and comes with benefits upon permanent hire.
A lot of cross-training is provided within a variety of departments they have available, so you can explore your strengths and what interests you at this company. They want to find the right place for you on their team!
Manufacturing Associate Job Duties:
- Operating machinery or assisting machine operators
- Lifting materials and finished products up to 50 lbs.
- Mark and tag identification for parts
- Following written and verbal work instructions
- Using hand and power tools to finish castings based on order and quality specifications
Manufacturing Associate Requirements:
- 1 year of recent manufacturing, construction or aerospace experience
- Ability to lift 50+lbs consistently
- Ability to be on your feet for 8-10 hours a day
- Ability to operate hand or power tools
- 7:00am - 3:30pm
- $18-$20/hr DOE
Benefits offered by TERRA to employees on temp or temp-to-hire assignments:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Virtual Care
- Life, Critical illness, Accident, Long and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- 401(K) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Membership Discount
- 6 Paid Holidays
Interested in this Manufacturing Associate role? Apply online or call: 206-453-2852
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Whether you're looking for an opportunity to learn more or earn more, a career opportunity or a great temporary assignment, TERRA's team of professional recruiters are able to put you in a position to win. We know the local job market and we can be your personal guide to new opportunities.
I have had a great experience with TERRA. They found me a job very quickly. One that is a wonderful fit for both my experience and for me personality wise. I am so grateful to be back to work after looking for a job for over a year on my own – TERRA Staffing found me one in a week!