Fabricator | TIG Welding
Posted November 27, 2023
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Day Shift
If you have one year of recent TIG welding experience and experience in metal manufacturing, you might be interested in this position!
A company that manufactures products for many different industries, such as space travel, is adding a Fabricator to their team. In this role, you'll help manufacture parts used in rocket engines.
This is a full-time, temporary-to-hire position that offers great benefits upon permanent hire and lots of opportunities to advance--be it in welding or in another department!
It's a great opportunity to join a stable, well-established company that appreciates their employees and provides valuable experience to grow your skills.
Fabricator Job Duties:
- You will be working with a variety of materials including; steel, stainless, aluminum, or various alloys.
- Use different welding techniques on parts, primarily TIG
- Set up and operate and perform maintenance on hand and power tools used to weld
- Quality checking parts before moving to different departments
You will succeed in this role if you are reliable, eager to learn, and work well on a team.
Schedule: Monday - Friday
- 7:00 am - 3:30 pm
- 2 years of recent TIG welding experience is required.
- Experience in the metal fabrication or manufacturing field.
- Ability to lift 50+lbs.
- Ability to read work instructions and schematics.
Pay: $20-$27/ hour
Benefits once hired by the employer:
Benefits offered by TERRA to employees on temp or temp-to-hire assignments:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Virtual Care
- Life, Critical illness, Accident, Long and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- 401(K) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Membership Discount
- 6 Paid Holidays*
Location: Marysville, WA
- This is a position with a company that truly appreciates their employees
- Gain great experience and continue furthering your career in the manufacturing industry
- Find stability in a well-established company
If you are interested in hearing more about the Fabricator position, apply now or call 206-453-2852 to schedule your interview today!Apply
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Whether you're looking for an opportunity to learn more or earn more, a career opportunity or a great temporary assignment, TERRA's team of professional recruiters are able to put you in a position to win. We know the local job market and we can be your personal guide to new opportunities.
TERRA seems to really care about their temporary employees. I sincerely enjoy working with you. I continue to have positive experiences at my current assignment. Thank you for doing such a good job making sure that I'm happy here.