Manufacturing Associate | Deburring
Posted September 22, 2023
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday - Thursday, Day or Swing Shift
A well-known aerospace manufacturer is adding a Manufacturing Associate to their team! Perfect for someone with at least 6 months of deburring experience.
They make structural plane parts such as the engine pylon, struts, wing box, wings, wheel wells, as well as interior parts. If you're interested in aerospace and want to learn a lot about how planes function, this is a cool opportunity.
As a Manufacturing Associate, you will be working with deburring tools to grind and trim excess metals from high-cost airplane parts.
It's a full-time, temporary-to-hire job that offers benefits upon permanent hire. Day and Swing shift schedules are available—pick the shift that works better for you.
This company offers training, growth opportunities, and a great schedule (3-day weekends!).
Manufacturing Associate Job Duties:
- Uses Technician tools such as deburr guns, pencil grinders, etc.
- Complete detailed edgework on parts per customer specifications
- Operate a variety of hand grinders and small hand tools
- Reads and interprets manufacturing drawings
- Monday - Thursday 5:00 AM - 3:30 PM
- Monday-Thursday 3:00 PM - 2:30 AM
- $18.00-$20.00 per hour
Manufacturing Associate Qualifications:
- 6 Months of Deburr experience
- Mechanically inclined, with good manual dexterity
- Follows instructions and demonstrates strong attention to detail
- Pneumatic tools/ hand tools
- Ability to read blueprints
Benefits upon permanent hire by employer:
- 401k with a match!
- Paid Time Off
Benefits offered by TERRA to employees on temp or temp-to-hire assignments:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Virtual Care
- Life, Critical illness, Accident, Long and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- 401(K) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Membership Discount
- 6 Paid Holidays
Location: Monroe, WA
Apply today for this Manufacturing Associate position! Or call 206-453-2852 to learn more!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Whether you're looking for an opportunity to learn more or earn more, a career opportunity or a great temporary assignment, TERRA's team of professional recruiters are able to put you in a position to win. We know the local job market and we can be your personal guide to new opportunities.
I have always had great experiences working with TERRA Staffing! I'm always able to pick up extra side jobs to supplement my income, and they also have given me assistance finding a new job.