Assembly | Paint Prep
Posted November 27, 2023
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday to Friday, 6:15 am to 2:45 pm
Do you have six months of work experience and are looking for a temporary job where you can earn full-time pay?
Then you might be interested in this Assembly experience with a leading aerospace company. No aerospace experience is necessary!
If you enjoy the role and want long-term employment, this position could become temporary-to-hire.
It's a great opportunity to get your foot in the door with a manufacturer of custom-molded components for the aerospace, medical, and defense marketplaces. The work you do will have a major impact on how people fly!
- Use small hand and power tools to assemble parts
- Remove and inspect finished parts
- Trim and sanding parts to meet the company's standards
- Read work instructions
Schedule: Monday to Friday, 6:15 am to 2:45 pm
You will be successful in this assembler role if you're detail-oriented and can work independently.
- Minimum 6 months of recent work history
- Comfortable standing or sitting for long periods of time
- Capable of lifting up to 30 lbs
- Ability to read and interpret work instructions
Pay: $18.50 - get paid weekly!
Benefits offered by TERRA to employees on temp or temp-to-hire assignments:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Virtual Care
- Life, Critical Illness, Accident, Long and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- 401(K) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Membership Discount
- 6 Paid Holidays*
Location: Everett, WA (bus accessible)
If you are interested in this Assembler job, apply now or call 206-453-2852 to hear more!Apply
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Staffing Specialist for the TERRA Everett team. I really enjoy the satisfaction of listening to each candidate and helping them find the right position. The best part of my job is giving so many talented people the chance to shine.